Out of stock
Makita DHP 458 RFJ - percussive drill for tightening / loosening the fastening elements for drilling holes in & nbsp; metal, wood and brick. Shot function allows drilling into solid material, such as masonry, diameter 16 mm
Advantages cordless drills Makita DHP 458 RFJ:.
- speed adjustment enables rigged under a different type of material and for different tasks (21 step speed control and reverse);
- keyless chuck allows changing tooling quickly without tools, also equipped with a system that prevents unwinding in the process of work;
- is equipped with a powerful battery for long battery life, and thanks to the indicator you timely react to the battery discharge;
- electric brake member protects against injury in the event of jamming tool;
- high-quality metal gears, dust protection provides engine long life;
- LED lights for high-quality work in dark spaces and hard to reach areas;
- side ru koyatka facilitates the work provides flexibility and a good stop for heavier tasks; & Nbsp;
- screwdriver with battery comes in a case Makpac, which securely store and move tools;
- for convenience equipped with a clip for wearing a tool belt or to be placed on a ladder
Cordless impact drill & nbsp; Makita DHP 458 RFJ completed:
- battery 18B 3 A / h - 2 units;
- speed. charger (1-port);
- case Makpac .
Makita DHP 458 RFJ - Professional drill with a long service life for the execution of drilling and fastening jobs in the construction, repair, production and other work .